In a paper published in PLoS ONE, Professor Roger Seymour argues that cold-blooded dinosaurs would not have had the required muscular power to prey on other animals and dominate over mammals as they did throughout the Mesozoic period.
“Much can be learned about dinosaurs from fossils but the question of whether dinosaurs were warm-blooded or cold-blooded is still hotly debated among scientists,” says Professor Seymour.
- hialmberi reblogged this from fyeahpaleobiology
- this-will-not-end-quietly reblogged this from fyeahpaleobiology
- supernovacocorocha likes this
- attackonmaddie likes this
- fyeahpaleobiology reblogged this from givecaesarhisdue
- jambn256he likes this
- sanfran-dork reblogged this from spoopy-kid
- a-day-in-peytons-life likes this
- townwitch likes this
- spoopy-kid reblogged this from givecaesarhisdue
- givecaesarhisdue posted this